Fuse terminal blocks
Push-in connection For cable 0.2 mm² - 10 mm²
- The metal parts are made from corrosion-free,high-grade copper alloys.
- Tecnology has been tested and approved for a wide range.
- Optimum ergonomics for tool-free wiring thanks to the integrated actuation lever.
- Easy insertion with pre-assembled conductor from 0.25 mm132.
- Clear identification of terminal point and operating area provides optimum protection against wiring errors.
- Universal handling using any suitable tool.
|Model||PT 4-HESI (5x20), PT 6-HESI (6.3x32)|
|Terminal type||Fuse modular Terminal|
|Cross section||0.2 mm² - 10 mm²|
|Nominal voltage UN||400V-500V|
|Max. load current||6.3A….32A|
|Standard||IEC , UL/CU L|
|Approval||UL Recognized / cUL Recognized / CSA / LR / EAC / DNV GL / PRS / NK / EAC / cULus Recognized|