Knife disconnect terminal blocks
Push-in connection For cable 0.14 mm² - 10 mm²
- The metal parts are made from corrosion-free,high-grade copper alloys.
- Tecnology has been tested and approved for a wide range.
- Optimum ergonomics for tool-free wiring thanks to the integrated actuation lever.
- Easy insertion with pre-assembled conductor from 0.25 mm133.
- Clear identification of terminal point and operating area provides optimum protection against wiring errors.
- Universal handling using any suitable tool.
|Model||PT 2.5-MT, PT 4-MT, PT 6-MT|
|Terminal type||Knife disconnect Terminal|
|Cross section||0.14 mm² - 10 mm²|
|Nominal voltage UN||400V-500V|
|Max. load current||20A|
|Standard||IEC , UL/CU L, CSA|