QUINT DC/DC Converter
Input 60-72 VDC , Output 24 VDC , with protective coating
P/N : QUINT-PS/60-72DC/24DC/…/CO
- Reliable starting of difficult loads, thanks to the static POWER BOOST power reserve with up to 125% nominal current permanently.
- Preventive function monitoring indicates critical operating states before errors occur.
- Constant voltage: output voltage regenerated even at the end of long cables
- Support conversion to various voltage levels.
- Electrical isolation: for setting up independent supply systems.
- Optimum protection with dip coating for 100 % humidity.
|No. of phase||1 Phase|
|Input voltage range||60-72 VDC|
|Nominal output voltage||24 VDC|
|Nominal output current (In)||10 A|
|Housing||Side : Aluminum, Hood : Galvanized sheet steel, free from chrome (VI)|
|Ambient temperature (operation)||-40 °C ... 70 °C|
|Standard||EN, VDE, DIN VDE, UL|
|Approvals||UL Listed / cUL Recognized / cUL Listed / EAC / LR / RINA / NK / DNV / UL Recognized / EAC / BV / ABS / cULus Recognized / ATEX / IECEx|