Input 24 VDC , Output 12 or 24 VDC
P/N : QUINT-UPS/ 24DC/12DC/5/24DC/10
- Easy handling thanks to automatic battery detection, tool-free battery replacement during operation, and communication via the IFS interface.
- Optimum use of the buffer time and preventive monitoring of the energy storage.
- Fast tripping of standard circuit breakers with SFB (selective fuse breaking) technology.
- Reliable starting of difficult loads with the +S5:X5static POWER BOOST power reserve with up to 1.5 times the nominal current permanently.
- One UPS module - two voltages.
- Maximum flexibility, thanks to the dual output.
|No. of phase||1 phase|
|Input voltage range||24 VDC|
|Nominal output voltage||12, 24 VDC|
|Nominal output current (In)||5 A (12 VDC), 10 A (24 VDC)|
|Housing||Side : Aluminum, Hood : Galvanized sheet steel, free from chrome (VI)|
|Ambient temperature (operation)||-25 °C ... 70 °C|
|Approvals||UL Recognized / UL Listed / cUL Recognized / cUL Listed / EAC / EAC / cULus Recognized / cULus Listed|