Knife Disconnect Terminal
Screw connection For cable 0.14 mm² - 10 mm²
- The metal parts are made from high-grade, strain-crack-proof, and corrosion-proof copper alloys.
- Signal processing and protection in a confined space.
- Double bridge shaft enables individual potential distribution and supply.
- Suitable for process technology.
- Feed-through terminal blocks of the same shape available.
- The screws are prevented from loosening by the Reakdyn principle, a screw locking technique developed and patented by Phoenix Contact.
|Model||UT 2.5-MT, UT 4-MT,UT 6-MT|
|Terminal type||Knife disconnect Terminal|
|Cross section||0.14 mm² - 10 mm²|
|Nominal voltage UN||400V-500V|
|Max. load current||20A|
|Standard||IEC , UL/CU L, CSA|
|Approval||CSA / UL Recognized / cUL Recognized / EAC / cULus Recognized|