Multi-conductor terminal blocks
Screw connection For cable 0.14 mm² - 6 mm²
- The metal parts are made from high-grade, strain-crack-proof, and corrosion-proof copper alloys.
- Signal processing and protection in a confined space.
- Double bridge shaft enables individual potential distribution and supply.
- Suitable for process technology.
- Feed-through terminal blocks of the same shape available.
- The screws are prevented from loosening by the Reakdyn principle, a screw locking technique developed and patented by Phoenix Contact.
|Model||UT 2.5-TWIN, UT 4-TWIN|
|Terminal type||Multi Conductor Terminal|
|Cross section||0.14 mm² - 6 mm²|
|Nominal voltage UN||500V|
|Max. load current||30A….41A|
|Standard||IEC , UL/CU L, CSA , Ex|
|Approval||CSA / UL Recognized / cUL Recognized / LR / VDE Zeichengenehmigung / IECEE CB Scheme / EAC / DNV GL / PRS / EAC / cULus Recognized|