Surge Protection Box 3 Phase (TN-S)+Surge Counter DSC-05
- Surge Protection Device (SPD): This is a device designed to protect against power surges (Phoenix Contact).
- Backup Fuse: Comes with a monitoring system that can display the number of occurrences and the severity of power surges that enter the system.
- LED status indicators for the SPD and Backup Fuse.
- The Backup Fuse Status Output can be connected to a PLC or BAS system for recording the number of occurrences of power surges.
- In case of a power surge entering the system, there will be a flashing warning light to alert users of the event.
MDB : TN-S System
System : 3 Phase 4 Wire 3 Pole 230/400 V
Surge Counter DSC-05
- Check status sugre and fuse for 3 phase
- Have LED and Buzzer for alarm
- Pulse output status fuse and surge
*System TN-S: In the case of Neutrons and Grounds separated (Product awaiting manufacturing for 2-3 days)